What would have been Jodi Selman's interview

Jodi Selman isn't an actress, model, or in any form of the entertainment industry. She's actually just a huge horror fan and pretty hot-looking, so I thought it would be fun, for both of us, to give her an opportunity to be featured her here with a brief interview and sort of introduce her to the horror fans who are readers of this site. So, I contacted Jodi about it and, despite being receptive to the idea and agreeing to do a brief interview, she never replied to my questions that I e-mailed her. I double-checked to make sure she received them, she did, but she just never replied to them. Her loss, but my questions to her from over three years ago sure weren't lost. They were in my sent file and now they're here. At left is where a photo of Jodi would have been.







Photo of Jodi would have gone above
and here would have been the caption.
CHRIS CHARLES: Well, thank you for agreeing to do this interview Jodi. You've been on my Facebook friends list for about a year and I always assumed that you modeled at least semi-professionally.
JODI SELMAN:

CHRIS: What is your current occupation?
JODI:

CHRIS: I remember you telling me that horror is your life. It's good to know a girl that doesn't cringe at the mere mention of horror films. Have you been a horror fan since you were a kid?
JODI:

CHRIS: Any desire to act and appear in horror films yourself?
JODI:

CHRIS: What are your favorite horror films?
JODI:

CHRIS: Who are your favorite actresses?
JODI:

CHRIS: You told me you always dress up for Halloween. What would you say has been your best costume?
JODI:
Photo of Jodi would have gone above
and here would have been the caption.

CHRIS: Do you do your own makeup and costume design?
JODI:

CHRIS: What are your hobbies and special interests?
JODI:

CHRIS: If any professional photographers, directors, producers, whomever should be reading this interview, is there anything you'd like to say to them?
JODI:

CHRIS: Well, thanks again Jodi! I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and I'll definitely keep an eye out for you.
JODI:






0 comments :

Post a Comment

Gadgets by Spice Up Your Blog