What would have been Claudine Marra's interview


I first caught former model Claudine Marra on a segment of KSAZ in Phoenix's Fox FYI, entitled "Are You a Facebook Addict?" The segment originally aired in December 2010 but it reran several months later on my Bay Area Fox affiliate. In fact, above is where I would have posted the video for the entire segment, instead of the five-second SMPTE color bar test pattern.

I subsequently found Claudine on Facebook (where else?), sent her a message, told her where I saw her, and asked her if she's be willing to do a brief interview, to which she replied; "def." Claudine, who lives in New Jersey, also told me of some modeling gigs, pageants, and bikini contests she'd done when she was younger, so this would have been a good opportunity to shine some light on all that. However, she never followed through and replied to my questions. So, I'll just welcome you to read on and enjoy my unanswered questions to her.

Photo of Claudine would have gone above
and here would have been the caption.
CHRIS CHARLES: I know you've done some modeling but I first caught you on a FOX FYI news segment entitled "Are you a Facebook Addict?" How did the show's producers, who are in Phoenix, I assume, know of you and how did they go about contacting you?
CLAUDINE MARRA:

CHRIS: Is this the first interview you've done since that story aired?
CLAUDINE:

CHRIS: Did you receive a flood of friend requests after it aired?
CLAUDINE:

CHRIS: Do you accept most?
CLAUDINE:

CHRIS: So tell me about your past modeling gigs. I understand from a previous conversation we've had, one of them includes being on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine?
CLAUDINE: 


CHRIS: I understand you've also been in some pageants and bikini contests. Have you won any titles?
CLAUDINE:

Photo of Claudine would have gone above
and here would have been the caption.
CHRIS: What do you do to stay in such good shape?
CLAUDINE:

CHRIS: Do you do any modeling these days?
CLAUDINE:

CHRIS: What is your job these days?
CLAUDINE:

CHRIS: What are your hobbies and interests?
CLAUDINE:

CHRIS: Is there anything about you most people don't know that you can share with me here?
CLAUDINE:

CHRIS: With that I"ll say thank you again for doing this, Claudine. In closing, anything you'd like to promote or say to any friends who'll be reading this?
CLAUDINE:



Links to Claudine's websites and/or social media pages would have gone here.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Gadgets by Spice Up Your Blog