2013 Christmas Compilation



After catching Kristina Michelle (above) in her very recent holiday photo shoot with Scott T. Morrison of Discovery Photo, it gave me the idea for this Christmas-themed post featuring some of the ladies I've had the pleasure of interviewing over the past few years. A big thanks to all of them for sending me their photos, some of which were taken by them, exclusively for this feature. (Clicking on their names will take you to their interviews here.)


Judy Cerda
Maggie Tan

Screamvina Ghoul
Sarah French

Kaylee Williams
Kate Cloutier

Paula Marcenaro Solinger
Inkerbella

Jen Rainwater
Carly Capra

Jessica Cameron


Terissa Kelton

Zombierella

When I asked Tara Cardinal if she had a photo of herself in a Santa hat for a Christmas-themed post I was doing, she replied; "Well thank you, but I'm Jewish. No Santa hats for me. You can put me on a dreidel if you like."

After I paraphrased Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men by saying I felt like an asshole, she quickly recalled that there was, in fact, a photo of her in a Santa hat that she had totally forgotten about. This one above was taken while she was filming Legend of the Red Reaper over the Christmas holidays, and her wardrobe mistress overdressed her. Photo by David Garito, who passed away before the film was finished. A man with a great sense of humor, he will be deeply missed by Tara and all those who had the pleasure of working with him.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Gadgets by Spice Up Your Blog