Madison Linh

Madison Linh tells me she's currently a pre-med student in her senior year at UC Davis and a part-time model. I didn't exactly have a lengthy, in-depth interview with her, and when I asked about her modeling experience, she just said that she's worked with "many wondrously talented photographers and artists," but didn't name any names.

When asked about her hobbies and interests, she simply told me that she enjoys "working her mind and body with chess and tennis." Madison's also the second girl I've seen turn her Xanga blog into an advice column, where she posts replies to various questions her readers have sent her.

Coincidentally, this feature is being published on the now 22 year-old Madison's birthday.













0 comments :

Post a Comment

Gadgets by Spice Up Your Blog