Frost Ng

23 year-old freelance model and student Frost Ng was born and raised in Hong Kong and moved to the US when she was 16. Now based in New York City, she does mostly artistic and fashion shoots, but she's also worked as a fitting model and has done some erotically interesting body paint shoots with light bondage themes. She also does some glamour but not nude. (Sorry guys.)

Frost is currently going to college, majoring in vocal performance. She's tells me she's a coloratura and studies Western classical music and opera. She actually gave me a lot of information on herself before she let me know she had a Model Mayhem profile where I could have gone to and gotten it from, but she was one of the most courteous and nicest girls I've ever contacted about a featured here, so corresponding with her was a pleasure.





   

   


See more of Frost at:

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Gadgets by Spice Up Your Blog